- November 4, 2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The YWL is pleased to welcome Melanie Gaston from Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP, Jennifer Koshan from the University of Calgary, and Meghan Hanson from Matkovic Allan LLP for a candid conversation about mentorship and the law.
They will cover and answer questions on a variety of topics, including:
- How to find a mentor (and be one too!)
- Who to surround yourself with professionally – how to build your “team”
- Mentorship with men in the #metoo era
- How mentorship may change when you have kids
- Cross-cultural issues
- The do’s and don’ts of mentorship
Please join us at Q-Haute Cuisine on Sunday, November 4, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. for good conversation and, as always, brunch!
Venue: Q-Haute Cuisine