- SILVER DRAGON LUNCH
February 7, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
TIME TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIPS!
In celebration of Chinese New Year, AWL is doing a different kind of Mystery Lunch on February 7! Prepay $15 and join us for a DIM SUM lunch at the Silver Dragon at 106, 3rd Ave SE.
Our guest speaker, Lillian Pan, Q.C., will give a brief introduction to Chinese New Year traditions and DIM SUM.
We thank Calgary Family Law Associates for generously sponsoring and subsidizing this DIM SUM lunch!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Step One: Register – Register by choosing a Quantity of 15$ tickets above. Last day to register is February 5, 2019. Make sure you:
- State your firm name, bar call year and area of practice so we can seat a broad range of people at each table;
- flag any dietary restrictions;
- Step Two: The Shuffle – The AWL Events Committee will shuffle participants to create lunch groups for about 10 AWL members per table. All tables will be at the Silver Dragon.
- Step Three: Go to Silver Dragon on February 7 at 12:00 noon
- Step Four: Find your seat & Eat – AWL hosts will be in attendance to help you find your seat. Enjoy a pre-set DIM SUM menu and meet someone new.
Just 15$. Your pre-payment covers your entire DIM SUM lunch!!
Venue: SILVER DRAGON RESTAURANT
106, 3RD AVENUE SE, CALGARY, AB T2G 0B6
PH: (403) 264-5326